A meme a day keeps cabin fever away.
While the COVID-19 pandemic is currently bringing out the best and the worst in all of us, the community quarantine had been put to order in an effort to stop the spread of the virus, leaving many of us stuck at home. While not everyone is lucky enough to have a lot of entertainment options at their disposal, the Filipino sense of humor still reigns supreme in laughing at the face of adversity.
Here are some of the best memes on social media (so far)!
1. Let’s start off with a helpful one that shows us ways on how to avoid contracting the virus:
2. The frustration with elders who claim to ‘know better’ cannot be helped, especially at a time like this:
3. For some, social distancing is paving the way for so many ‘hugot’ posts:
4. This meme, that milk tea addicts can relate to:
5. Even the children are not safe from this pandemic:
6. At this point, we’re all wishing we had Juan Ponce Enrile’s immune system:
7. Here’s a friendly reminder to always double-check our news sources:
8. Increased military presences (apparently) helps keep order…and coronavirus at bay:
9. We’ve now all become transformers *calls Optimus Prime*:
10. And finally, we seem to be looking for those we have elected in office, who are suddenly M.I.A:
How are you keeping yourself busy during the quarantine? Let us know in the comments below!
featured image credit: makeameme.org